Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!  Rebecca, Ivy, Addy, Paige, and Bitty Baby "#2" celebrated by having an Easter egg hunt.  Check out the pictures!

The "little girls" started the egg hunt first. 

Bitty Baby was very good hunting for eggs but Paige needed a little help so Rebecca came over.
Paige finally started finding some more eggs.
Then Addy decided she wanted to hunt for eggs as well.  "Just because I am nine doesn't mean I don't like to have fun too!" she said.  Bitty Baby just laughed.
Ivy and Rebecca joined the egg hunt too.  "I found one!" yelled Ivy.
"Awesome!  I love orange!" said Addy.
Rebecca really wanted this yellow egg.
 

 After the egg hunt, the little girls wanted to check inside their eggs.  Fun!
Then the whole group posed for an Easter picture.  So cute!

 I would love to see picture of your dolls' Easter fun.  Email them to Kristi@leasekristis@yahoo.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment