Monday, January 16, 2012

Easy Doll Purse Craft

How to Make the Easy Doll Purse Craft:

Items Needed:
-Bottle "Shirt"  I bought mine at the dollar store.  I am not sure of the technical name of these but I know that other places sell them as well to go on your water bottles, coffee mugs, etc.
-Ribbon to make a handle
-Hot glue
-Scissors

Getting to Work:
Step 1:  Hot glue the bottom of the bottle shirt closed.
Step 2:  Attach one end of ribbon to the back side of the shirt.  I used hot glue but you could also hand sew the ribbon to the shirt.
Step 3:  Use your judgment to measure how much ribbon you will need to make the handle.  I made my ribbon about 9 and a 1/2 inches long.  Cut and glue the other end of the ribbon to the shirt.

Easy and quick doll purse made in less than 10 minutes!  Remember, to ask for parent help with the hot glue gun if you are younger than 13 years old!
Rebecca modeling the purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment